Thursday 13 October 2011

Hi From The Caribbean!

We have received another wonderful email this evening from Lies -l this is what she had to say:

'I am Liesl from Guyana & Barbados. I was in Zambia as a Commonwealth Observer for the Elections. I stayed on an extra day and went to Victoria Falls on September 27th and I am glad I did! I bumped into Andrew at the Falls and it was one of the highlights of my trip. We hiked to the Boiling Pot, we talked, shared stories and jokes - we spent a wonderful afternoon at the Falls. If I didn't have a bus and a plane to catch I would have joined him for dinner that night as he was treating himself to a steak :)

I am now back in Barbados as I left Zambia and spent the next 2 weeks in Kenya but I promised him that as soon as I got home I would check his blog out and track his progress! When I met him he was in such great spirits! When you hear from him tell him "Hi from the Caribbean" and let him know how he is impacting people that he meets, without even realising it!

Here are some pics of our afternoon together!








Have you seen Andy? spionkop2kop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment